- Duration: 7 Days
- Location: Cancun
A natural escape with beautiful beaches in a nice sunny climate where is it possible to dive and see fishes of all colors. The Mayan riviera offers enigmatic Mayan ruins in the middle of jungles surrounded by beautiful underground rivers and the world famous «Cenotes». The Riviera Maya has it all! Nature, culture, beach, fun and much more!
- Paradisiacal beaches with white sand and with the option of palm trees in the palm trees
- Cenotes (rios subterraneos con agua turqueza) escondidos en medio de pueblos mayas originarios
- We will avoid common tourist archaeological ruins to go to Mayan pyramids buried in the middle of the jungle.
- Hiking in the middle of the Mayan jungle in search of wild monkeys and surrounded by beautiful lagoons.
- Delicious local food, we will go to places where the owners are local families and villages. This area is famous for its rich gastronomic tradition.
- We will avoid as much as possible the common tourist routes to experience an area with beautiful beaches, enigmatic Mayan ruins, incredible cenotes and a beautiful jungle.